Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Travel to the Yukon

Have you ever thought about the idea of family travel to the Yukon?As a Canadian I have always loved the history of the Yukon. The upper parts of Canada and Alaska still seem to be mostly untouched, rugged, and pristine wildernesses to discover. Some of the best memories I have as a child are of camping with the family in some of the Great Canadian Parks so it only seems fitting to do the same with my kinds.

Family Travel to the Yukon
Well I saw an ad today on one of the websites that I went to for travel packages to the Yukon. I clicked through and although to me the packages seemed expensive I am sure they are not. I am a cheap traveller locally when we go camping but am spending $2700 dollars for a trip to Mexico next month so why would it be any different to travle to the Canadian North.

From: http://www.familyvacationcentral.com/family-travel-to-the-yukon.html

No comments: